Bigpond or commonly known as Telstra email is considered as one of the biggest telecommunication companies across the globe. The company is currently based in Australia. It is well known for its features and services provided to the customers as it is so reliable and trustworthy. The security system is very efficient that even it is really hard for a hacker to breach the security system of Telstra mail. The information or data of all the customers are kept very safe and secure. The privacy of customers can not be violated by any hackers due to the Telstra Protection wall. The company released the Bigpond email for the internet user for a safe, secure and easy-to-use email platform. The company also provides internet services and IMAP services so that the users can use the email services through different platforms like mobile devices, tablets, laptops and desktops without any interruption.
Being a well-reputed company, Telstra provides services that are very smooth and efficient without any major issues. However, some minor issues are raised by the customers as their service sometimes gets interrupted. Recently, one of the common issues is related to the recovery of the Bigpond account. Like some of them want to know how to recover the account and their username but are not able to do so. We will be discussing the options or steps about how to recover the Bigpond username as mentioned below.
- Open your computer and visit the official website of Telstra mail.
- Go to the login page and click on forget password.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your date of birth. (It must match with the date of birth you have given during the registration process.)
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter your temporary password.
- Now you will be able to access and then change the password.
- In the mailing account option, click change password.
- Enter the password as you like and click on change password.
If you have forgotten your username and want to recover it, then follow the instruction mentioned below.
Things to know
- You will need your email address.
- You will need your home phone number.
- You will need a mobile number.
- And your date of birth.
Steps to recover the username
- Visit the official website and click on the support option.
- Click on the category and then email.
- Click on the manage option and select change a mailbox password.
- On this page, click on recover my username.
- This will redirect you to another page where you need to fill-up the form with the information mentioned in the above steps.
These are the steps users can use in order to Recover Username in Bigpond Mail. To know more, please contact the customer support center.