Bigpond is one of the largest telecommunication-based companies that provide services around Australia. The company is basically owned by Telstra communication private limited. The user considers Bigpond as one of the best and easy to use email platforms in comparison with other email service providers. The company features and services are both very reliable, and even hackers do not have the chance to breach through the security aspects of Telstra wall protection. The data and information related to the customer are absolutely safe as well as secure. For providing ease to all the internet users, Telstra launched Bigpond email service. Even though, the service provided by the company is high end and top-notch, there are some minor issues cause by customers in various sectors, which lead users to face interruption in the service of Bigpond mail.
If the users have received a huge amount of spam emails in the inbox of their Bigpond email account and are willing to stop them or just block them from sending those junk mails. The users can block the particular sender from sending those emails to the account by blocking the sender. The ways to block those sender’s email address are mentioned below. The procedure will also help the users to unblock the senders.
Blocking spam mail
- First of all, you need to log into your Bigpond mail account with your login credentials.
- Click on the setting option on the top right corner of your screen.
- On the left-hand menu, click on the mail option.
- Now select the blocked senders from the sub-menu.
- Enter the email address you are willing to block on the popup screen appearing on your screen.
- Then click on add button.
Some points to consider.
In order to delete the blocked contact from your address book, you need to select the box that is next to those email addresses and, after that, click on the delete option.
Ways to unblock a contact
- First of all, log into your Bigpond email account on your preferred web browser.
- Click on the settings option that appears on the top right section of the screen.
- Now select the mail option from the left-hand menu.
- Select the blocked senders you wish to unblock from the sub menu.
- Select the emails to be unblocked.
- Finally click on the delete option.
Block senders from your inbox
- Go to your inbox and select the box appearing next to the email sent by the particular sender you would like to block.
- Click on block sender.
These are the step by step guidelines that the users can follow in order to block someone in Bigpond mail. If there is furthermore to know, please refer to the Bigpond Customer Support Number.