Telstra Bigpond email service is considered one of the best email service provider currently based in Australia. Its features and services are very much reliable compared to other companies that even hacker cannot breach the security of the Bigpond protection wall. The data of the customer is 100% safe as well as secured. For the enhancement of internet users, Telstra Company had launched its email services named Bigpond email. Moreover, the company’s services are most likely to be smooth and very efficient and do not have significant issues. But in some cases, the problems are raised as the users might make mistakes that causes the user to face some problems while using the service of Bigpond.
Along with different problems, one of the most common and frequent issues reported by the users of Bigpond email is that the users cannot retrieve or reset their Bigpond mail password or desire to change their password with the new one. Most frequently, this problem is caused due to the customer’s lack of interest where they register in a hurry and cannot remember the password they have provided while registering. Or sometimes it might be caused accidentally or unintentionally. For the help of customers, instant support is available on the official website for resetting the password. A user can follow the following easy steps to regain access to their login credentials. To solve this issue, you should be following the given steps as mentioned below.
- First of all, open your computer and open your preferred internet browser.
- Visit the official website of Bigpond mail.
- Go to the login page.
- Click on forget password option.
- Now on this page, enter the email ID or username of Telstra Bigpond.
- Enter Your Date of Birth. The date you have given while registering process and should match.
- After entering all the required credentials successfully, click on the next button to proceed.
- Enter your temporary password whenever asked.
- Now you can get easy access and log in to your Telstra mail account, and you will be able to change the password.
- Browse a little bit to find the mailing account option, and you will be able to see change the password option.
- Enter your new password as per the suggested instruction that must be strong and unique, and then verify that password.
- Click on change password to change for a new password.
- Save your new password for future use.
So, there are detailed instructions a user can follow to reset their forgotten password on Bigpond email. If there is any questions or queries, then please contact the Bigpond Customer Support Number.