Telstra mail also known as Bigpond mail is a rapidly growing telecommunication company based in Australia. The company provides very reliable email services to their users as the features and services provided by the company are considered as a top-notched service due the efficiency and reliability. The security system of the company is very strong that even hackers cannot breach through the protection wall of Telstra. All the information related to customers is kept safe and secure. The company Telstra came up with idea of Bigpond mail to provide better email services to internet users. Since the company started providing the services to the users, there are no major issues till now as the services are quite efficient and reliable. If users face any of it, there are reliable Telstra Customer Service where user can solve the issue.
As there is not any major issue reported till now, there are some of the minor issues which are reported by the customers and one of the common ones is about being unable to download the Telstra app on their iOS and Android mobile phones. These kinds of minors are generally raised due to the lack of interest in these kinds of fields.
To download the My Telstra app on an Android phone, follow the given steps.
- Go to the Play store.
- Tap on the search bar and search for My Telstra.
- And click on the install button.
- Once it starts to download, wait till it is downloaded and installed on your phone.
- After the completion of installation, tap on the open button to use Telstra on your android phone.
In any case user are not comfortable with the steps, contact Telstra Technical Support for detailed explanation.
To download the My Telstra app on an iOS phone, follow the given steps.
- Go to the App store.
- Search for My Telstra on the search bar.
- Click on install and provide your apple id password if required.
- Wait till the installation is completed.
- Tap on the app in order to use Telstra app on your iOS phone.
These are the basic tips for downloading the My Telstra app on iOS and Android phones. After downloading there might be some configuration to be done if it is required. The configuration is mentioned below.
- The account type must be set as IMAP.
- The incoming server port must be set as 993.
- The incoming mail server must be set as imap.telstra.com
- The outgoing server port must be set as 465.
- The outgoing mail server must be set as smtp.telstra.com
- The mail to keep offline must be user-defined.
- On the use, the following type of encrypted connection chooses as SSL on both Incoming and outgoing mail servers.
So, these are the steps involved in downloading the My Telstra app on both iOS and Android phones. There should not be any kind of issue during the process, if there is any then please get connected to the Telstra Customer Care Center.