Electronic mail/E-Mail is the minimalist and easy way to make communication with people around the world. There is no other such communication medium that is as efficient and reliable then email service. The service was designed to make the user’s task easier and make the world a better place. Due to which users are reliable in email services. Bigpond is a well-known email client which is situated in Australia. The company not only provides the email service but also fast broadband connection. We all are looking for service which is fast and accurate and Telstra is one of those organization who has the moto in achieving it. Learn more on Bigpond mail from our Support Service Number.
One of the most used features these days is to add another email account to the Telstra account. Telstra has already been capable of making such changes. The feature is very handy and it also helps to get connected with other genuine email services. Telstra now has initiated the service where users will be allowed to add up to 14 mailboxes connected to their account. In each mailbox, users can attach their separate email addresses. And the total capacity of the mailboxes is 10 GB. Learn more interesting features about Telstra mail with Support Service Number.
We all can say that using the software would never encounter problems and issues. Bigpond is designed in a very secure way but sometimes there are some minor issues. Recently it was reported that the Bigpond account was not accepting passwords after they have reset their email account. In such a case, we would like to support our users by providing useful instruction which will solve the problem.
- One of the main reasons here may be due to a slow internet connection. If users have tried to reset their account while the internet connection was slow the process might not be complete.
- If users have activated their two-factor authentication, then the reset process must be verified from the connected devices.
- There is also a high chance that users tried to set a password and could be miss-spelled.
- If users have credit left to clear on Telstra mail, the account will not be accessible. Once user clears their debt the system will operate again.
- Another reason here could be due to the web browser, if the web browser is running in an older version many features will be unsupported.
These are some of the reasons due to which the email is not accepting the user’s password. After checking on the provided points users can try resetting the account back again rebooting the system and check if the Bigpond mail account is accessible. If the problem still remains and users can solve it then contact to the Bigpond Customer Care for further support.