Bigpond email or the Telstra service was launched and initiated for centring on Customer satisfaction where users can get and use the features with their full potential. Telstra telecommunication also serves for the IMAP accessing service, and the following service makes it convenient for users who are operating the email services on their smartphones and tablet. The service is also available for PC users. Since the use of smart devices is increasing PC is less used these days. All of the features included in Telstra mail is highly accurate, and users will have no difficulty in using the feature plus, if there are any queries for Telstra mail, it offers Customer Support and is totally free to use.Using email service can sometimes give a hard time to users. There has been an issue reported where the Bigpond email is bouncing. Let us take a look at the situation here.
First, let’s understandwhat email bouncing is? Well, the bounce message is a pop-out or an automated message which is given by the email system. The message is displayed to inform that the previous message or mail which was sent has not been delivered, due to which the original mail which was sent refers to be bounced. If users are not clear about what the bounce mail actually is can connect to the Technical Support, the experts will explain everything in details to the users. We will not dive into the reason for which the message could have been popped out and also check the solution.
Reason for Bigpond email bouncing
- If users have not correctly entered the receivers email address, emails are likely to get bounced back.
- Limited internet connection or slow internet connection is also another reason where the mail could not be delivered correctly.
- Installation of antivirus and firewall does blocks away from the option for sending an email.The settings are initiated for the safety of the device.
- If users have their account filled with Inboxes with a granted limit, then the message appears.
- If there are any changes made to the server settings, such bounceemails are received.
Solution for Bigpond email bouncing
- Check on the email address of the receiver and send back the mail again.
- Contact the ISP and report about the slow internet connection to fix it.
- Head to users settings and make changes to the antivirus and firewall settings.
- Clear all of the unnecessary emails stored in Inbox. Delete and make space in your account.
- Check on the servers if any changes have been made. After making changes to default settings, the problem will be solved.
After getting into the provided information,users will have a general idea of why the email was bounced back, plus will also be able to solve the issue. Users who still require additional Support can connect with the Bigpond Customer Support Service and solve the issue.