Telstra Media Company, based in Melbourne, Australia, overlooks Bigpond as an email service provider. Users can access BigPond email services through their webmail, pc, and mobile phones.There is no need to use BigPond’s webmail interface nowadays as IMAP access to one’s Bigpond account is provided by this service, allowing users to access their BigPond email from their mobile devices and desktop software. As a first-time user, please feel free to contact our Support Service so that we can walk you through the entire process of setting up a new account with one of our friendly representatives.
Telstra Outage or Telstra BigPond Webmail Down may occur if the Telstra or BigPond server is down or isn’t working properly, so you’ll have to wait until things are back to normal. Try getting in touch with one of the Telstra representatives to verify if the Telstra Bigpond Webmail server is down or not. If the problem is from Telstra’s side, wait until they notify you that their services are fully operational and running again. You should read this blog and follow the steps if you are experiencing additional Telstra network issues or BigPond Webmail down issues.
To begin, use the smart troubleshooting tool by following the steps below:
- Start by opening the Telstra app on your device.
- Then, click on the “Support” tab.
- Select the smart troubleshooting’ option from the dropdown menu.
As a result, if this troubleshooting tool does not provide the correct solution, you will need to check for other fixes as well. Other fixes include:
- You’ll need to see if the modem is powered up and plugged in properly, as well as whether all the cables are connected properly.
- Wi-Fi should be turned on when using the device, so make sure it is. Check if there is a proper connection or not, and how fast or slow the connection is. Make sure that the Internet is not your problem in this case.
- As for Ethernet cables, make sure they’re plugged into the yellow LAN. This includes checking whether or not all the connections are properly placed or not.
- The modem should also be restarted by unplugging all the power cables.
- Make sure that there are no restrictions on your Windows firewall on your PC that restricts BigPond from running properly on your pc.
As a result, we hope this blog helped you fix Telstra Bigpond Webmail down issues, but if you are still having problems or want to know more about the services we provide or have further issues related to our service, feel free to ring our Bigpond Technical Support team without hesitation. They’ll answer your queries and resolve any related problems in no time!