Bigpond is considered as one of the biggest companies that provides electronic mail services. The company also provides various services like Broadband services in residential and commercial places and they also provide IMAP accessing services so that the users can enjoy the email services on both their computer and mobile phones without any hassle. The services provided by the company is considered as best among the competitors as it is convenient and reliable. The security wall of Telstra is considered as one of the strongest as no one can breach through it. So, the information related to customers is kept safe and secure. More about Telstra security can be taken from Customer Support. The company has been providing very efficient and reliable email services to internet users. There are no major issues raised or reported by the customer till now, but some minor issues are reported.
One of the most commonly reported issues is about being unable to login or login failures. There are some specific reasons for this kind of issue that can be solved manually and some might require Technical support. Generally, login attempts are failed due to a mismatch in login credentials and sometimes the internet might not be working properly. But if it is about the issue with a password for the reset then the user can follow some of the steps shown below to resolve the issue.
Try to reset your password by following the given steps below.
- Open your computer and open your internet browser.
- Go to the official website of Bigpond email.
- On the homepage, click on the login button.
- Now on the login page, click on the reset password option appearing below the login credentials.
- Now, provide your Bigpond email address.
- Enter the date of birth and you must be sure that the data is matched with the date exactly given while registering your account.
- Click on the Next button after entering the required information.
- Here, enter the temporary password when it asks for it.
- After that, you will be able to access the account and then can easily reset the password.
- Click on the mailing account option and click on change password.
- Provide your new password.
- Click on the change password option.
- Save the password for future use.
After the password is done resetting, the user should be resolving the issue faced. If not, then the server of Bigpond must be gone down and cause the issue. Here, you cannot resolve the issue if this is the case of server down, just contact the Support Service for more information.
These are some of the possible reason and their solution which might have caused the issue related to login with email@example.com email. There should not be any more issues related to the problem, if there are any then please feel free to contact the Bigpond Customer Support Center.