Most of the email service providers have the features to block all the emails from a specific domain. It depends upon the users email service to block all emails sent from one domain. Here we mention some guidelines to block all the emails from a specific domain:
- Firstly the users have to open the web browser and open the Google mail site.
- Then the users are required to log in to their Gmail account.
- Open an email from the domain that the users want to block.
- Click on the three dots (More options) next to the Reply button.
- Lastly the users have to select “Block (Sender)”
- The users are required to open Outlook and log in to their account through web browser.
- Then open the email from the domain that the users want to block.
- The users are required to click on the three dots (More options) next to the sender’s name.
- Lastly after clicking on the three dots the users have to select “Block”.
- Firstly open the yahoo mail and log in to the account.
- The users have to click on the gear icon which is located in the upper right corner and select “More Settings”
- Then the users have to select “Security and privacy”
- Under “Blocked Addresses” the users have to enter the domain that they want to block.
For other Email Services: If the users have different email service, then they have to look for an option like “Block”, “Filter” or “Junk” which can be found in the settings or options menu. The rules can be applied to move the emails emails from a specific domain to the spam or trash folders.
- Be cautious: As this action is generally irreversible the users have to make sure about blocking emails from a specific domain. The users have to check these folders to make sure that they don’t miss any important emails.
- Check the spam folder: some Emails may still end up in spam or junk folder even if the emails are blocked from a specific domain.
- Whitelist important contacts: If the users use email filters or blocks then the users have to make sure that the Whitelist (mark as safe) emails from important contacts to avoid them being mistakenly blocked.
The guidelines mentioned above will help the users block all emails sent from one domain. If the issues still persists then it’s a good idea to refer to the Bigpond Customer Service Number for the most accurate and up to date information.