A user can resolve the issue with Bigpond webmail having synchronization permission by giving access or permission to synchronize email. To give permission, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Taking an example of Windows 10 mail application, lots of the customer complain about synchronization not working properly.
- A user might be facing issues or getting error messages whenever they change the settings for synchronization. The Microsoft Company has updated the latest version for resolving the issue related to synchronization, making sure that the users will not face issues anymore.
Now we will be discussing the steps involved for changing the mail application sync settings for getting updates. The steps are mentioned as follows.
- Click on the start icon on your bottom left of your computer screen and find the mail option or just go to all applications to locate your mail icon.
- On the bottom corner of the mail app, locate the gear icon or setting option and click on it.
- Now select the accounts option from the settings menu.
- Here select the preferred account for configuration to synchronization.
- On your outlook account, go to the account settings option and click on change mailbox synchronization settings.
- Now in this section, you are able to configure different settings as per your preference.
- If you want to get a notice whenever a new email is received in your inbox, then click on the download content field, and you need to click on the items as arrive option from the menu that can be dropdown.
- If you prefer to download the full message and image, then tick the mark on the check box appearing before the option. Or you can select if you want to readjust the text rather than the whole file then deselect the check box. If your internet connection is fast enough, then there will be no issues while downloading a full email with images.
- Now select the period emails as per your preference from the drop-down menu of download email from option for downloading email server on the mail client.
- After making changes to the settings, you will be able to mailbox downloading emails from the server to your application immediately. This has a certain time period as you have configured for.
- Now you will be able to find the server field, and below that option, you can see your mail server address where you can configure it as per your requirement.
- Now click on apply changes in order to save the changes you have made.
By following the given instruction, a user will no longer face an issue regarding Bigpond webmail having synchronization permission. If there is any kind of queries, please refer to the technical department team.