Bigpond is one of those personal and commercial email services that is well-known for its high-speed and secure email services. In fact, in Australia, you will hardly find email services that are as trusted and professional as Bigpond. Even though Bigpond email has converted into Telstra email, it still offers amazing features. If you already have a Bigpond account and want to reset or recover your password, then you will have to visit the Telstra webmail page. The process is quite simple, and it will take only a few minutes.
Recovering Your BigPond Webmail Password
In order to recover or reset your password, you will need your username or BigPond email ID. In some cases, Telstra may ask you to provide your date of birth, mobile number or Telstra landline number. Now, follow these steps to reset or recover your password.
- First of all, you need to visit the official Telstra login page.
- There, you need to go to the “Forgotten password” page or click on the Bigpond email recovery” option.
- Now, you need to enter your Bigpond webmail username and then click on the “I am not a robot” box to verify that you are a human.
- Once done, click on the “Send” option.
- Go on and check your recovery email inbox for an email from Telstra. It may take around 5 to 15 minutes to receive the email.
If you have not received any mail, we suggest you check your spam or junk folder. You can also click on the “Resend email” option to get the password reset link.
- Check the email, and you will find a link stating, “Reset my password”. Click on it.
- Now, you need to type your new password. Once done, click on the “Reset Password” option.
That’s it. You have successfully reset your password. You can now go back to the login page and use your Bigpond Webmail account.
What If You Forgot Your Bigpond Webmail Username?
To recover your forgotten password, you need your username. If you don’t know your Bigpond username, don’t panic and follow these steps to recover your user ID.
- Visit the “Recover your username” page, and there you need to enter your email ID, Telstra account number or Telstra phone number. Choose one option.
- Now, click on the “Let’s get started” option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the email ID you have entered is registered with Telstra, you will get an email with your username. This may take up to 15 minutes to receive that email.
If you face any confusion and want to speak to an expert for more help, then you can contact the Bigpond customer Service anytime you want. They will guide you in this process by offering easy-to-follow steps. They also provide multilingual support.