For those of you looking for a mailbox with larger storage space for emails and attachments, the Telstra mail is the perfect choice. The best part about this is that you can easily access it even from your mobile phones and tablets. The advanced security features and spam filtering it offers makes it a popular choice for your emails. If you loved the BigPond email addresses, then the new Telstra Email services will definitely impress you. Bigpond which is now known as Telstra is one of the best way to make sure your email and communication are top notch. Moreover, any trouble with the Telstra emails is managed smoothly by the customer care and they can make sure that all the issues are solved in minimum possible time.The new improved features also increase its compatibility with different devices. However, if you need help for setting up your Telstra mail on your mobile device or tablet, then keep reading.
Set up Telstra Emailon Your Mobile Phone
To make your mails accessible on the go, setting up the Telstra email on your mobile is the best solution. There are several ways of doing this:
- First and foremost, make sure your tablet of mobile have a steady internet connection. The setup procedure is long and hence, it will require a lot of time and steady network. Make sure the network connection you are using is stable enough to complete the entire procedure in one go.
- Start the setup of the Telstra email on your mobile phone or tablet. Follow the Telstra installation procedures and then create the Telstra account. You can also go for alternate email setup like setting up the Pop3 mail or IMAP mail and so on.
- Once the account is created on Telstra interface, go to the accounts and passwords option. Click on the create new account tab.
- Enter the name of the sender.
- Enter the email address that you would prefer.
- Enter a suitable and strong password.
- Lastly enter the email account name.
- Next you have to press host name and key in the impa.telstra.com
- Enter a suitable username in the respective field.
- Re-enter the password in the respective field.
- Choose the email account that you will prefer.
- Make sure that encryption on outgoing mails is turned on when you are following these steps.
- Turn off the password encryption so that you do not get locked out of your account due to security reason in other devices either.
- There is an indicator beside use ssl that you can turn on to avail the function. Select the setting for retrieval of new email and return to the home screen. The procedure will be completed.
Many users who are new to these accounts often have trouble following so many steps and in such situation call the Telstra Customer Care Number which is available round the clock for help. They will be able to provide you all the assistance you want with the accounts in the minimum possible time.