Bigpond mail or commonly known as Telstra mail, is considered as one of the leading telecommunication companies that are currently based in Australia. The company provides internet services as well as email services. The company is well known for their reputation on the services and features that ware very reliable in comparison to other companies. The security system of the Telstra Company is very trustworthy and so strong that hackers cannot break through the security wall. This proves that the information or data of the customer are kept very securely and are 100% safe. The company launched Bigpond mail for the ease of internet users. The services provided by the company are pretty efficient. But sometimes, there are minor issues raised with customers. One of these is about accessing Telstra email on a web browser. The step-by-step guidelines to access Telstra email and to use them on a web browser as mentioned below.
Log in with Telstra webmail.
- Open your computer and preferred browser.
- Visit the login page of Telstra webmail.
- Make sure you have your login credentials.
- Enter the email address and password.
- If you cannot remember the password, then click on forgot the password to reset.
To create a new email and to attach a file
- Click on the new email option.
- And on the address bar, click on to option, enter the email address as you prefer or wish to send an email to, or you can just select the contacts from the address book.
- If you are willing to send a copy or want to forward the email to another email address, then click on cc on the right corner and enter the email address in that field.
- Here, input the subject relevant to the email.
- Enter the message you want to send.
- The paperclip icon is for attaching the attachments.
- Now select the preferred attachment to send from your local directory or the folder from your computer.
- Click on the send button.
To view or download an attachment
- First of all, select the email that contains an attachment. The attachments will be shown on the preview page.
- Now click on the download button next to the attachment file.
- Click on the preview button if you would like to view the attachment. The preview function can be performed on some of the file types where file types may vary.
- If the attachment is related to the calendar invitation, click on add to calendar button in order to add the event to your personal calendar.
By following the given instructions, the users can easily get access to their Telstra mail on their web browser. If you have any more queries, then please contact the Bigpond Customer Support Number.